VeggieTales started life in the 1980's as a set of plush toys (this was not meant to rip off the Super Mario Cookies). The plush toys became popular, so they made copies for children to play. Later, in 1993, some two guys named Phil Vischer and Mike Nawrocki saw the toys one day and decided to make a 3D animation out of a screen test called VeggieTales. After that, the show premiered to direct to video, then it became popular and also had there own merchandise.
- All from this image you see here.
Here are some notable examples of the episodes they released.
- Where's Jack Black When I Forgot To Bring An Octagon?
- King James Bowman and the Death Threat Elmo Doll
- Ceiling Cat Wants Me to Kill You?!
- Are You My Brainwashed Slave?
- BILLY MAYS AND THE GIANT WHOPPING SIX-POUND BUCKET
- The Kitteh who saved Happycatmas
- Dr. Robotnik and the Big PINGAS
- Mr. T and his T
- The Bob who copy and pasted
- It's hip to f*ck bees
- The Nutshack
- Hey Kids, Trump is a Good Guy
- Adolf Hitler: Sing-Along Songs And More!
- The monster who pooped in my jammies
- Mr. Boombastic ft. Biggie Cheese
- Smash mouth - All star with Shrek
- We are number one with Robbit Rotten and 6 other sexy songs!
VeggieTales has a new look and I swear to our lord and savior (insert your lord and savior here) that it is more horrifying than Pedo Bear. You should see for yourself.
Cory Baxter wants to sue them for copying the title of his show with a 9001% rating on Rotten Tomatoes, Cory in the House.