|This article has been decreed strictly protected and cannot be edited by people other than administrators and moderators. |
Reason: You DARE self-insert Undefeatables on UnAnything Wiki? YOU MUST DIE!
The Undefeatables are an almighty group of powerful gods that exist in the UnUniverse. Most have existed before any other life forms in the entire universe, and they are the most powerful beings, hence the name "Undefeatables". They live on a floating paradise on top of the UnUniverse, and are the only people who are immune to Weegee's stare.
There are nine Undefeatables that shall remain the masters of the UnUniverse through all of time. Underneath them are 44 gods on a lower counsel.
Overall, not much is known about the Undefeatables. However, it has recently been revealed that Undefeatable Marx is gathering his own artificial cyborg army. Cyber-Dee is getting his own cyber-army, but Chuck Norris is getting his own Undefeatable army, who is ... THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE(S)!
The Upper Counsel is mostly comprised of beings that are the reasons particular concepts are awesome.
- Chuck Norris: The lord of awesomeness itself and the manifestation of the UnUniverse's own will.
- Chuck Norriseegee: A Weegified clone of Chuck Norris. Also known as C6.
- Bob Saget: Literally Satan. We're not kidding; he actually rules over Hell.
- Marx: A strange, amorphous organism resembling Kirby. Can fire LAZORS powerful enough to fry all of Sparta.
- Cyber-Dee: Another Kirby-like organism. Known for his Matrix-like reflexes and martial arts capable of impressing Chuck Norris.
- T-2500.5: Giant robot. Most powerful of the Nega-Undefeatables.
- AkaRed: Kyodai Hero responsible for the defeats of many prominent villains, such as a deleted version of Bob and, on multiple occasions, Googolplex.
- Mr. T: Super-powerful Nondefeatable. In many ways, he is a counterpart of Chuck Norris.
- Penn Jillette: Really cool guy with lots of powers. First person discovered by Chuck Norris.
- Happycat: The eternal lord of animal justice. Hates those PETA fakers.
- Ceiling Cat: Foil to Basement Cat. Purrtekts teh good solz.
- Basement Cat: Foil to Ceiling Cat. Eets teh bad solz.
- Thanos: Why is he here? He never got enrolled. This is stupid.
- Silhouette: Embodiment of neutrality. His death kicked off the various crazy stuff that characterizes the Era of Chronology.
- The Wa-est version of Tinky Winky: We're not sure why he's here, either. But he has a lot of power, being the ultimate form of Tinky Winky.
- Warui: Source of the Wa Phenomenon. Appearance unknown; more research needed.
- Billy Mays: The eternal salesman.
- UnAnything Team: Th best wrters in th Universe!
The Lower Counsel consists of people who stood on the UnRank Scales, balanced against the Forces of the UnUniverse and lived to tell the tale.
- 3: Well known number assassin. Is the number 3.
- DaBaby Covertible: A replacement of thomas, he was first used as a vehicle by the undefeatables in 2010. Because thomas didn't feel LIKE IT.
- Jesus Christ: The Messiah, and the son of God. Keep religious debates away from him, he just wants people to love their neighbours. Friends with the prophet Muhammad, the Buddha and Confucius.
- Hyper Sonic: The most powerful form of Sonic. Was able to touch Chuck Norris's french fries.
- The Awesome One: Totally not Chuck Norris.
- Bruce Lee: A weaker, but fiercer Asian version of Chuck Norris. One of the few people to master the Sixth Sense.
- Captain 0: The mascot of UnAnything Wiki. Super awesome.
- Dunecat: The fertilizer of worlds. Arrakis, his personal litterbox around the white supergiant Canopus, is a valuable planet due to its deposits of Spice.
- Gravity Cat: The secondary rival of Dr. Hax, and the primary reason he dies.
- WaPo: Possesses the strongest Wa-Factor of all Wa-guys except maybe the The_Wa-est_version_of_Tinky_Winky. Given powers by the all-mighty Chuck Norris.
- Santa Claus: Giver of gifts worldwide.
- Batman: Is Batman. Instigator of The Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny.
- Abraham Lincoln: Undead anti-slavery dude. Died, but since he revived himself it didn't count as a defeat.
- Super Eviler Bowser: The upgraded form of the already-upgraded Eviler Bowser, who is an upgrade of the already-dangerous Bowser.
- Sackboy: Possibly the smallest Undefeatable, if transformations and compressions aren't allowed. Can create stuff. Can also turn stuff he creates into plasma, fire, electricity and horrible gas.
- Giygas: Evil.
- WeeMalSheeGas: Weegee, Malleo and Yushee clones merged with a Giygas clone.
- Herobrine: Evil spectre that haunts Minecraft players. Likes redstone and halloween.
- Cthulhu: Incomprehensible outer god or something. Source of the Bloop sound. Friends with Legendary Godzilla.
- Pepsiman: Ruler of the Pepsi Republic/Pepsiland/East Antarctica. Wants to turn everything into Pepsi.
- Paul Bunyan: An anomaly. Too big to balance on the UnRank Scales, or even the Big UnRank Scales, so Chuck just threw a nuke at him.
- Shaggy Rogers: The next-generation son of Chuck Norris. Power level originally <9000, now far in excess.
- Tierboskat: Totally not a self-insert. Ruler of Canada. Has a cool spaceship.
- Gorefield: Garfield's true form. Loves neutron lasagna.
- Triforced Link: Link but with the Triforce of Triforce. He actually looks cool now!
- Eternal Sailor Moon: The most powerful form of Sailor Moon, who fights for love and justice!
- Wise Ones: Allegedly a group of Undefeatables who were exiled for their greed and ambition. This was later dispelled as a myth.
- Weegee: Was once a member of the Lower Counsel, later expelled for staring at people too much.
- Godzilla: Was demoted after the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny, due to being defeated by the Oxygen Destroyer.
- Tabuu: Defeated by AkaRed and revealed to be loyal to Captain 1, thus exiled by Chuck Norris.
- Father Bogan: Was kicked out due to sourness over planets or something along those lines. Reachieved powers but was never let back into the council.
- Bob Bogan: While never accepted into the council officially, Bob achieved Undefeatable status during his voyage through
EquestriaHell with Phil Nye. He became an enemy of the Council due to various reasons and is barred from ever joining.
- T-5000 (T-5001) T-2500.5 was proven stronger
- Dimentio: Supposedly "just didn't feel like staying"; actually because he called Chuck Norris an imbecile and really meant it.
- Shao Kahn: Is only truly beaten by the Undefeatables, except at Armageddon where he is the last man standing. However, as the events of Armageddon have been erased from history, this single victory does not count.
- Thomas the Tank Engine: He is epic and strong, but he cannot join because he is not a god. Instead, he is Chuck Norris's taxi.
- Hergee: Is currently on his own quest to track down Sqeegee and has not communicated with any other living being for a long time. Moreover, his UnRank has never been actually measured.
- Captain 1,000: The Number Pope. Rivals some of the Lower Counsel in raw strength.
- Bedrock: A nigh-indestructible ore found in white dwarf stars. First created by Chuck Norris to act as a frame for Undefeatable Palace.
These people associate the Undefeatables and guide them anywhere; basically guards. They are not Undefeatables, though..
- Thomas the Tank Engine - is a train (transport)
- Percy the Small Engine - is a train (transport)
- James the Red Engine - is a train (transport)
- Captain 15 - very high ranking in the Legion of Captains, seen with Captain 0.
- G-Man - ...
- Capricorn - Their pet gish
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - ( ) - -|