The UnMultiverse is the collection of all UnUniverses in existence, as well as all pocket dimensions. This is some serious stuff that was discovered by Albert Einstein.
The UnMultiverse has existed since before time began. No, even before that. It is believed that even Chuck Norris was not alive when any of this crap was here. But it was all empty space. But then some big bang of some sort happened and the UnUniverse was born. Since then, 2 other universes have been created; Heaven and Hell. The ruler of the UnMultiverse is Chuck Norris and the Undefeatables. The UnUniverse is located in the much larger UnOmniverse. All UnUniverses have a 0.8817617088857324 mile distance between them, and traveling along the 4x grid is the safest option as you'd never become QPU Misaligned. However don't go off the grid or else you will DIE. Okay maybe it's okay to be QPU misaligned, but only if you know what you're doing! Beware of the verical PU's as those are much stranger than the normal ones, and don't have floors.
Universes of the UnMultiverse And Their Locations (X,Z)
- 0, 0 UnUniverse - The basis of the entire UnMultiverse, and the first universe to ever exist.
- +1, 0 Internet - The internet is a magical place. A disturbing, horrifying magical place.
- 0, +1 Seussville - Pocket dimension created by Dr. Seuss to store his hideous creations.
- +1, +1 Minecraft - Pocket dimension created by Notch because he forgot to trim his fingernails. Surprisingly big at INFINITE SIZE.
- +1, +2 Igor Land - A mirror of the UnUniverse that can an influence it, which every couple of months, a god appears to take it over and uses it to do bad things in the regular UnUniverse.
- 0, +4 Heaven - A land where all of your wishes come true.
- 0, -4 Hell - A land of eternal torture and suffering.
- Unknown Location: The Desert Of Melting Clocks - Another weird place, except this time everything is at 425 degrees. Perfect for pizza, but not for anybody.
- 0, -1, 0 Flat Zone - A weird place no mortal can explore because of there being no floor to stand.
Not really a ununiverse
- The Void Outside the UnMultiverse - Exactly what it says on the tin.