List of omniverses
- UnOmniverse (No. 1) - The main omniverse, created by NaN.
- The Dark Goddess's Realm (No. 2) - This omniverse's version of NaN is known as "The Dark Goddess", and is very cruel and evil. She ripped off both of Chuck Norris's legs, blinded Weegee (making him unable to use his stare), used all the LOLcats (including Ceiling Cat, Basement Cat, and Happycat) to make Chinese food, smashed all the Infinity Stones into pieces, and did other unspeakable things to weaken the other Undefeatables of this omniverse.
- Crimsonverse (No. 3) - There is no NaN in this omniverse. Nor is there many Undefeatables at all. Instead, Crimson rules here. He is quite possibly the most evil being of all time. Crimson regularly tortures everyone living under him. He likes their pain. He won't let many people die. He just wants to see suffering. This is a lost omniverse. There is no reclaiming it from Crimson.
- Harold Potter Dimension (No. 4) - Dimension strongly resembling the Harry Potter (Book series). Thor spent a number of years in this omniverse searching for the Indigo Resurrection Stone operating under the alias Grindelwald, but could never find it. Hopping from universe to universe, he found a bunch of useless Resurrection Stones, but could never the prime. Before he left, he had an affair with one of the universes' Lily Potter's resulting in the birth of the prime Harold Potter. By some chance, this Harold would happen to find the Indigo Resurrection Stone some years later. He then formed a group called Dumbledore's Army devoted to tearing down the barrier between his dimension and the UnOmniverse so that he could return the stone to his father.
- Pentadimensional Conglomeration (No. 5) - The PDC is the largest Omniverse next to the UnOmniverse, but it differs significantly. It was created by a being called God, who closely resembles Waluigi. It consists of four key universes (and a number of micro-universes): two key universes created by Nigel, one by God and one created by an unknown cause.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.