The UnDollard is a unit of currency which is initially worth one one-hundredth of an UnCent. However, as more are created, inflation forces the value of UnDollards to decrease. They are currently valued at one ten-millionth of an UnCent. Security features include a nearly-impossible-to-duplicate smile face. They were invented in 1994 by bratty children who sent a letter to Chuck Norris after hearing about the new UnDollar designs. Chuck Beard Punched the kids in the face. He gave it to Captain 0 to make him laugh, but the good Captain thought it was GENIUS, so he passed a law declaring the Rules of the UnDollard (which were basically a copy of the kids' idea with grammar corrections).
- Betting UnDollards but pronouncing the final d very quietly so that everyone thinks you bet UnDollars, and then, after losing the bet, only having to give a few worthless sheets of paper.
- Burning for warmth.
- Using as compost.
The UnSenate (pronounced "UnCent") is the unit of currency with the lowest value. It was invented by Bob Saget for tax purposes and is seventeen powers of ten more worthless than the UnDollard. It, too, inflates at the rate of the UnDollard. Perhaps even more useful than the UnDollard for gambling, the UnSenate's pronunciation is identical to that of UnCent:
- "I bet you fifty UnSenates I can fly!"
- "OK. I'll take that bet."
- <idiot claiming he can fly tries to fly, falls to the ground, cracks his skull>
- "Ha! You can't fly! You owe me fifty UnCents!"
- "No, I owe you fifty UnSenates!"
- <idiot gives other person fifty UnSenates>