- Do not make your character REALLY overpowered (or "OP"). (Guide: If it's more powerful than WaBilly Mays, then it's slightly OP. If it's more powerful than Chuck Norriseegee, then it's kinda OP. If it's more powerful than Asplode Tinky Winky, then it's OP. If it's more powerful than Chuck Norris or Thanos, it's REALLY OP, and therefore DISALLOWED.)
- Do not give your character powers over every element (earth, fire, wind, water, metal, wood, heart, etc. etc.); this is most definitely OP.
- If you make a bad guy, do not make all the bad guys and good guys team up against them. This is a sign of bad storytelling.
- Do not make a character that can magically make bad guys good. Just DON'T.
- Generally any of the bad things mentioned in Maintenance Project: Nerf the OP Gary Stus!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.