|What is this?|
|Occupation:||Sentient natural disasters are, by UnWorldwide laws, not allowed to have jobs.|
|Known For:||Having a job anyways|
Tsunami (つなみ) is a giant earthquake-born wave thing with a face and two fists who wrecks stuff. Tsunamis are spawned on the sea whenever a particularly strong undersea earthquake happens, or when you throw a big enough sleeping pill into the ocean (it goes. Bloop)
He was created during The Fish War when the Fish Union created a wave-making machine that made Tsunami, and then he was commanded to destroy Japan. He nearly succeeded, but of course, the rise of anime made the Fish lose, and the Fish forgot about him, so he still wanders in Japan, destroying cities and whatnot.
Tsunami can even appear in person and have the ability to flood the room he's in (but he usually just does this to support his wife and two children).
Tsunami is also loud. Who would have guessed?
List of significant living things he destroyed, defeated or otherwise disrupted the activities of in the past
- The Japanese during The Fish War
- Batman in GTA IV, but as a mod
- Defensor Maximus (the combiner Mario and Optimus Prime made for no reason)
- Vriska Serket (something about the cold war)
- The weirdest place he's appeared is Greenland.
- His wife is a sentient low pressure system, and his children are a rogue wave and a sneaker wave.
- Rumours say he's preparing to strike UnAmerica next thanks to this one funky island in Spain.
|Major Characters||- - - - - - - - - -|
|Antagonists||- - - - - - - - - - -|
|Minor Characters||- - - - - - - - - -|
|Places||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Abilities/Items||- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Shames||- - - - - - - -|