|Thanos is a WANTED article! |
This means it is among the best UnAnything has to offer! It has been WANTED as of October 2018! Treat it with respect! Go here to see all WANTED articles. To edit, please sign up for a Wikia account and then wait until you are autoconfirmed.
For his unrelated brother, see Thannos
- I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening, turns the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now it's here. Or should I say, I am!
- —Thanos's most famous quote.
|Taste the rainbow of infinity, you god-like titan!|
|Age:||Over 1 quadrillion years, can age as long as he wants despite still being mortal.|
|Home:||Titan (Birthplace), Saturn (Residence)|
|Alive or Dead?:||Deceased|
|Death:||Snapped away by Iron Man|
|AKA:||"Grimace" (According to Star-Lord)|
|Likes:||Wipping out half of the universe, death, etc. (Formerly)|
|Dislikes:||Heroes, including his children hating him. (Formerly)|
|Education:||He's a god-like being for that.|
|Known For:||Torturing if not, killing people (And by extension, their families), causing mass genocides, and snapping his fingers.|
Thanos J. Thanos, Sr is a god. Because he is a god, he is an undefeatable.
He has the ability to erase half of the universe at the snap of his fingers after he had all six Infinity Stones:
- The Reality Stone (gained from being stabbed by Bellossom, but coming back via dubious methods)
- It allows use of the Aether (the edgy red one) and reality warping.
- It was hidden under the Sudbury Basin, an area of Soviet Canuckistan.
- The Soul Stone (gained from sacrificing Bellossom at a temple in Africa)
- It allows him to have easy flashbacks and communicate with the dead.
- It was hidden underneath Africa, though it ascended to him after Thanos threw Bellossom off a cliff.
- The Mind Stone (gained by pulling it out of Gallade's forehead)
- The Time Stone (Which was done by killing off the Space Marine Soldier)
- It allows him to generally do convoluted time-based shenanigans.
- Space Marine Soldier stole it from Shinzo Abe, but was in turn robbed by Thanos.
- The Space Stone (Which was done by stealing it from Pearl Krabs)
- It enables do not-as-convoluted space-based shenanigans.
- It was hidden underneath Manaus, the capital of North Brazil. It was found by Mr. Krabs's great^42 grandfather, and later transferred to Bikini Bottom - specifically, Pearl Krabs's house, in a particularly-strong vault capable of holding it (as the Tesseract).
- The Power Stone (stolen from the Norris dynasty)
On the Infinity Gauntlet (Which is in the shape of the left hand), the placement of the stones followed: The Power Stone is on his index knuckle, Space being the middle knuckle, Reality being the ring knuckle, Soul being the farthest little knuckle, Time being the thumb knuckle and Mind being the center of the gauntlet.
Speaking of Gamora, he adopted her, Nebula, and Iris. Nebula already sought revenge on Thanos for killing off her own sister. Thanos was also insulted by Deadpool, but didn't even care nonetheless. Although he is allies with Googolplex, Tsunami, Fortran and Grand Dad, he doesn't believe in Satanism despite not hating Bob Saget.
Via the Green Time stone, he was able to undo the effects of Pearl Krabs, Randall Boggs, Postman Pat, Fireman Sam, Vagineer, and Snowball of being molded onto a couch, thus them being bought back to life.
Thanos never even stared into Hyper Weegee, ironically.
Of course, since Thanos has the habit of creating groups, he created the Infinity Army with a whopping 120 members in total with 6 groups representing each of the Infinity Stones, and 30 of which are admins (5 admins per group, 20 total per group). Due to being the founder of this particular group and creating the concept of a 120-member group dedicated to the Infinity Stones, Thanos claimed to be the zeroth member to join chronologically. They sometimes did wacky stuff.
He has a huge hatred of another being named Bowsette despite they're both evil. He hates her to the point that he called her "Tohru" and teamed with the other god (Strollin' Stu) despite they're on opposing sides to stop her. Wait Strollin Stu is a god and an opposing force? Nah...
Due to this, the Soda Civil War began there and resulted the birth of the Pepsi Republic and Coke Federation.
During the Battle of the Earth II, Thanos claimed he was still inevitable, but Billy Mays and Silhouette destroyed him, the latter snapped him out of existence, sacrificing half of his life before regenerating all of it. This led to the Infinity Army falling apart because it was useless and so thanos told them all to go fuck off.
After that the infinity gauntlet was buried in a deep underground tome.
List of deaths
- Garchomp (Choked, later torn in half) (don't you think that's a bit excessive?)
- Bumblebee (Burnt)
- Optimus Prime (Thrown, stabbed)
- Bellossom (Sacrificed)
- Gallade (Pulled his brain out)
- Terezi Pyrope (Trapped) (?)
- Kanaya Maryam (Tangled) (?)
- Karkat Vantas (Pummeled)
- AkaRed (Frosted)
- Kirby (Thrown) (?)
- Princess Daisy (Electrocuted)
- Princess Peach (Electrocuted)
- Luigi (Pummeled)
- Mario (Pummeled)
- Yoshi (Blast Boxed)
- MarioTehPlumber (PWNed)
- Princess Rosalina (Enslaved)
- This is Bob (Pummeled)
- Ness (Tortured)
- Bowsette (Despite being evil like him) (Tortured)
List of revivals (Chronologically)
- Pearl Krabs
- Randall Boggs
- Postman Pat
- Fireman Sam
- Bruticus Maximus (This does include all Onslaught, Brawl, Swindle, Vortex, and Blast Off)
- It is true that Thanos is the evil father of the kind-hearted human/skeleton Pokemon Trainer/Champion, Iris.
- Silhouette literally counterbalances both Thanos and Billy Mays combined, since Thanos is destruction and Billy Mays is creation. Silhouette is neutral.
- Thanos never accepted that he wasn't inevitable at all. He took pride in that he was "inevitable" when it's actually a lie.
- Thanos was said to be "immortal", but that's not true; the Infinity Stones were what kept him powerful.
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - -|
|- - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - - - ( ) - -|