|HOW DO YOU READ THIS? THERE'S NO PICTURES!!! Help this guy by adding some pictures in this article. I think that will shut him up.|
The toys and their functions
The toy is just a teletubby. A boring teletubby. But if you do stupid stuff with it, it's awesome!
Po works like Po. If you chew him (and if you are at the bathroom) he'll throw you at the toilet. Same thing happens when you try to microwave him. He's made out of PVC.
HE SAYS TUBBY BYE BYE ALL THE TIME! Also if you punch him he'll murder you with his lightsaber. Unlike the other teletubbies, he's a working knife.
He's edible. If you eat him he'll eat you too. He's a cannibal figure.
Unlike the 3 Teletubbies above, she's EVILER. He likes to dance with you, but she has twisted secret that makes several idiots cry and scream "MOMMY! DADDY! HELP!" .
- She could kill you.
- She's a cannibal.
- She likes hooking people on a noose.
- CBBC staff were killed when they used this figure.
- She has a real snake inside of her.
- She likes to eat human flesh.
- She ate one Mega Mac once, and it was SUPER TASTY, along with the entire McDonald's staff.
- She ate the PETA staff once.
- She's like Kirby.
- She's a master in jumpscares. And bites.
- She has a knife acessory which IS A REAL KNIFE.
- Po loves this figure even though he was eaten by Laa-Laa.
- She only says swear words.
- Once, a Cartoony choked on this toy, but he was surprisingly still alive.
- Much like Pou, she acts like Pac-Man.
It's the most dangerous toy on the whole world, same thing with that stupid Fire Fairy shame that everybody hates.
He could suck you.
She does nothing execpt saying stupid things like "Burn yourself in a oven!" and "Put a knife on your parent's body!".
A special white edition of Laa-Laa. Unlike Laa-Laa, she does nothing. YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!
- Call of Tubby (Nintendo Shamecube)
- Call of Tubby II: Laa-Laa's Revenge (Nintendo DS)
- Call of Tubby III: Toys in Motion (Wii)
- Call of Tubby IV: It's D'Oh Time! (NintenD'oh Zii EWW)
- Call of Tubby V: Saint Texas (Atari 1)
- These toys are rated A - For kids and everyone despite the toys being for adults over 20.