T-1000 during his current villain years.
|Species:||Cyborg with liquid abilities|
|Home:||Born in Marietta, Georgia, USA|
|AKA:||Robert Patrick (When he was formerly a good guy)|
|Likes:||Being a false police officer and a real bounty hunter.|
|Known For:||Tracking down his specific worst enemies|
T-1000 (AKA Formerly Robert Patrick) was formerly a good guy, and nowadays a bad guy.
T-1000 was Robert Patrick when he was a good guy and fighting alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger, but then Patrick rebelled and turned evil, and then became T-1000.
Sadly, T-1000 has a ton of abilities he uses for hunting and killing, just please BEWARE.
Worse, he is one of the ten founding members of the Decade Alliance.
T-1000 was born as a human named Robert Patrick on 11-5-1958. During those years when he was Robert Patrick, he was a good guy and a good celebrity and fought alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Things changed on 6-25-2016, he died and was resurrected as a cyborg made of mercury (AKA quicksilver) by the Yo Gabba Gabba, and after his resurrection, he became evil and rebelled against Arnold Schwarzenegger. Therefore then, he became the T-1000, then quitting being an actor and crime fighter.
He pretends to be a police officer, but really he's actually a bounty hunter instead. He's also fireproof, waterproof, windproof, and no element can stop him despite he's non-elemental.
That reminds me, he has the speed of a police car, so he's definitely
catching hunting down people.
After he became T-1000, he started hunting down innocent characters like Mario, Sonic, Yoshi, Steve, Thomas the Tank Engine, Heavy, Terezi Pyrope, Aradia Megido, Gamzee Makara, Karkat Vantas, Optimus Prime, and many others.
Then after he became part of the Satanist Empire and bowed down to Googolplex, and was honored as their "50th member" and threw a big party over there, he started hunting down normal villains like Bowser, Dr. Robotnik, Diesel, Diesel 10, Ms. Ukraine, Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Laa-Laa, Po, Bruticus, 4chan Sniper, Megatron, and many other normal villains.
Proof of him being more dangerous, he can even track down people on the internet! For example: he's been trying to track down the members of the YouTube Treaty Organization. He beat many of them good, but he killed two of them, specifically 0u75p0k3n and Durham Francis. Though he tried to hunt down and kill Super Minecraft Kid, SammyClassicSonicFan, LifeInATent, and Yottatron, but they died differently.
He traveled through a bunch of nations, he bombed many of them, he bombed all countries that don't do Satanism like Bowser UnWorld Territories, Japan, Ukraine, Pac-Land, Evil Land, Mexico, Nigeria, China, Germany, Australia, Brazil, and even UnAmerica. He is also the one who tried to blow up Kittehlandia, which made Daft Punk go against T-1000.
T-1000 is a cannibal like Painis Cupcake, though he was also on his "Track down list".
It has been discovered that the only way you can kill T-1000 is try throwing him in lava.
- Transform into liquid - He can turn from human into liquid and back so he can get into vents and the unders of a door.
- Impersonation - He can impersonate anybody by using his liquid-transformation ability, and then he'll look like someone on someone's side (Good or evil)
- Finger-stab - His finger can turn into a very long needle via his liquid substances.
- Missile-finger - His finger can be launched as an explosive missile right in front of the hero or normal villain, and then regenerates.
- Hand-blades - His hands can turn into blades (Regardless if straight like a sword or curved at the tip like a sickle), he can really kill you with those.
- Regeneration - After somebody shoots him with a gun of any kind, he can regenerate. He's that powerful. He can even regenerate even if you explode him into pieces, just watch.
(十号) - (九号) - (八号) - (七号) - (六号) -
(五号) - (四号) - (三号) - (二号) - (一号)