Mario Fights the Teletubbies 2, known in Hong Kong as Super Mario: Teletubbies! 3, is the second sequel to the game released only on Hong Kong for the Sega Genesis and Game Boi. It was released in Japan, North America and Europe due to its good graphics and Australia despite Po not appearing in it. As the name of the game implies, Mario must again thwart the plans of the Teletubbies.
|Left Stick||Move Character|
|Right Stick||Move Camera|
|GameFishFinger Cartridge||Activate Mode|
|Cookie Monster||Up Chin|
- This is the only Super Mario: Teletubbies! shame that's not rated P for Po.
- This is the first Super Mario: Teletubbies! shame that's not only released in Hong Kong.
- This Shame is released by Nintendo in 2500.
- This is the second Super Mario: Teletubbies! shame that Mario's not the only playable character, the First Being Super Mario: Teletubbies! 2.
- That Chuck Norris, Mr. T, and NaN are unlockable characters.
- That if you hit every button at once, everything explodes.
- That the Konami Code does something in the main menu.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.