Mario Fights the Teletubbies, known in Hong Kong as Super Mario: Teletubbies! 2, is a VETY AWFUL AND MORE AWFULER game for the Game Boi. It was the first Super Mario: Teletubbies! shame to be released outside Hong Kong due to way better graphics than the prequel and story line and because the character looked way prettier. As the name of the game implies, it is a game based off of the Teletubbies. This game was released during when they were famous, but due to this game, it took the Teletubbies off air.
- A = Jump
- A+A = Double Jump
- A+A+A = Triple Jump
- A+A+A+A = Quadruple Jump
- A+A+A+A+A = Quintuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A = Hextuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Septuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Octuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Nonuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Decuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Undecuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Duodecuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Centuple jump
- A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A+A = Suicide
- B = Attack
- B+B = Double Attack
- B+B+B = Triple Attack
- B+B+B+B = Quadruple Attack
- B+B+B+B+B = Quintuple Attack
- B+B+B+B+B+B = Falcon... PUNCH!
- C = Groundsmash
- Left = Move right
- Right = Move left
- Up = Look Upward
- Down = Crouch
The game started out with Mario watching his favorite show, Dr. Phil, when the Teletubbies came on. Mario decided to watch this show, and loved it. He bought the merchandise, the games, and even the DVDs. However, Mario quickly soon learned that the Teletubbies were hypnotizing kids, and went to go beat up the Teletubbies. The game then brings Mario to Tubby Tower, where he battles Po, the 4th in command of the crew. Once defeated, he runs away out the window to warn the others. Mario then goes on a quest to kill them.
The game consisted of jumping on enemies until they were all defeated, and then the player will advance to the level.
The shame was given a 5 saying "this shame is good"