The Nostalgia Critic (also called That Guy With the Glasses) is the guy who remembers it so you don't have to. His job is to trek through the most terrifyingly mindblowingly sucktastic movies that have ever been made while he talks about how much they suck. This is a man who should be greatly respected by all, as he dared watch Batman & Robin for us. By choice. This guy's got balls.
The Nostalgia Critic started out as an ordinary kid who loved movies. But then tragedy struck. He grew up. Deciding this was a bad thing, he went to watch some of the old movies he liked as a kid. This was the worst decision he had ever made. Now not only was he grown up, but he was also watching this cheap crap that he used to think was good. Why? WHY? WHY?!
Today the Nostalgia Critic desperately clings onto the good parts of life, watching them slip away as he continues to review the crap from his childhood. Nobody can prevent his fate now: watch every bad movie that was made when he was a child. Oh, the horror! and he is evil and killing Angry Video Game Nerd and He is evil
- He is distantly related to AVGN.
- The only thing he wants in life is a Bat Credit Card.
- He remembers it so you don't have to. But then he talks about it for twenty minutes. Way to go.
- He has an alternate form known as the Nostalgia Chick. It is unknown if she is another person or if he constantly changes his gender.
- He wears glasses.
- He watched Foodfight, leading to him having a stroke. He survived, fortunately.