NEDM Energy (or, to use its proper scientific name, Enedium) is a type of energy released by almost all of Happycat's attacks, including his (in)famous NEDM attack and his laser eyes. It is powerful enough to make people spontaneously combust, and that's in the diluted form used by Happycat. In its raw form, used for deadly weapons such as the NEDM Bomb, the NEDM Dinner Blaster, and the NEDM Black Hole, it can destroy pretty much everything. It is a renewable resource, as beside being released by Happycat and found in Kittehlandian mines, it can regenerate itself indefinitely. The only one who is immune to it, besides Happycat himself, is Billy Mays for some reason.
States of NEDM Energy
NEDM Energy is a weird material. It can be in any state, at any temperature. It is recommended that you do not eat solid NEDM, drink liquid NEDM, inhale gaseous NEDM, or look directly at plasmic NEDM, unless you want to DIE.
List of weapons or other things that use NEDM Energy
- NEDM Bomb (the most deadly weapon in UnHistory)
- NEDM Dinner Blaster (Hyrule's most advanced and most deadly weapon: fires inedible NEDMburgers as projectiles)
- NEDM Black Hole (SPOILER: this is what kills NaN 5 years after she achieves her final form)
- NEDM White Hole (the NEDM Black Hole's twin)
- NEDM Spartan Laser (Sparta's answer to the NEDM Dinner Blaster; the R&D costs for this thing plunged Sparta into debt)
- NEDM-Powered Wa-Machine (Wario's attempt to make an NEDM-powered thing; malfunctioned and started spewing out WaNEDM Energy before eventually self-destructing, taking half of the population of Kittehlandia with it)
- NEDM Snowtomic Bomb (the Ducky Empire's top-secret weapon)
- NEDMgee and NEDMgee Clones (a Fakegee created by the collision of Weegee's stare and Happycat's NEDM)
- NEDM Blue Yoshi Virus (a Weegee bio-weapon created by combining the Blue Yoshi Virus with NEDM energy; causes death in 5 seconds after transmission)
- NEDM Weegee Clones (enhanced Weegee clones that spread the NEDM Blue Yoshi Virus; only two dozen in existence, and they're quarantined in a top-secret facility in the Weegee Planet Nine Territories)
- NEDM Cementygas (Bob the Builder's weapon that causes Kittehlandia World War C in the future, which leads to the end of Kittehlandia and the creation of the NEDM Black Hole)
- NEDM Death Star (an upgrade to the Teletubby Death Star)
- NEDM Promotion (with everyone else getting NEDM weapons, Robotnik felt left out, and decided to make yet another NEDM version of an existing thing)
- NEDM Death Juice (an upgrade to Death Juice with NEDM power; kills twice as fast as regular Death Juice)
- Netherite (a super-strong material forged from NEDM Energy)
This article is a stub. It doesn't appear in dictionaries so we're gonna say it's spongy instead of high in density. You can help UnAnything Wiki by eating yourself and spitting lotsa
spaghetti text. If this page is not dense enough, it could be placed into the acid lake.