Wanna get started here?
Just sign up for an account (but read the guide before you do), so we can keep track on what's happening. It's simple, and it helps out alot. Enjoy!
The UnAnything Wiki is what you get when you mix video games, internet memes, and pop culture, and then a bunch of idiots try to document the UnUniverse it all happens in. Under the authority of Captain 0, we pledge to create the greatest humor wiki ever and defeat Captain 1, the most evil of wiki mascots!
|Categories: Guys - Places - Shames - History - Stuff|
Useful links: Rulez - About this wiki - New pages - New files - Recent Changes - Categories - UnAnything Staff - Discord Server - Play the Game
Kool-Aid Center: Article stubs - Articles that need pictures - Articles that need to be cleaned up
HELP US BY CREATING THESE PAGES.
Zombies vs Plants: We Don't Want Zombies On Our Lawn!
Zombies vs. Plants, lesser known as its full name Zombies vs Plants 1: We Don't Want Zombies on Our Lawn!! is a shame made by PipCop Shames LTD. It was released in 1989 and was released as an even better pack in 1991, in commemoration of the fall of the Soviet Union. It was released on the PC 2, NintenD'oh 66, NintenD'oh iBart, and was rereleased as "Zombies vs. Plants THE REMASTER!" on the NintenD'oh ShameSphere, iJennyXJ9 (albeit only the demo that goes up to 1-6), and the PC 3!!! It was one of the most influential shames of the 69th console generation, especially because Biased Ratings gave it a 4 for "AWSOME!!".
Template:HeadingA We are letting YOU vote for the next WANTED Article. The poll will close August 1st, 2015.
Which page is funny/awesome enough to be a WANTED Article?
UnAnything News: Hot off the Coffee Table
- UnAnything is (partially) available in French; and as well as to lesser extents, Traditional Chinese, German, Dutch, Klingon, Russian, Hebrew, Japanese, Vietnamese and Igbo!
- UCP is in full effect on this wiki!
- Alignment, as well as how characters like their steak are both now parts of Character Infoboxes!
- HippyDippyHoop6 is the first user on this wiki to edit every day for a year straight. Good on him!
Did you know...
- ...7 was framed for eating 9?
- ...The Sword of Epic is not a toy (unless you want it to be one)?
- ...Call of Ducky 2 is purple?
- ...Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird?
- ...You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack?
- ...Sometimes Daizee accualy is Dolan?
Quote of the Day: