UnUnification in progress?
Please read the blog post UnUnification. It details a proposal to merge several smaller, abandoned wikis into UnAnything.
The UnAnything Wiki is what you get when you mix video games, internet memes, and pop culture, and then a bunch of idiots try to document the universe it all happens in. Under the authority of Captain 0, we pledge to create the greatest humor wiki ever and defeat Captain 1, the most evil of wiki mascots!
HELP US BY CREATING THESE PAGES.
Tinky Winky is a member of the Teletubbies. He is 10 feet tall. He is often seen in Teletubby Land trying to train the Teletubby Land Bunnies to be his evil minions. However, he is not the most evil Teletubby. He also likes his "handbag", an instrument of unspeakable technological terror. (Read More...)
WANTED Article Election Poll For March
We are letting YOU vote for the next WANTED Article. The poll will close July 1st, 2015.
There was a 9-9 tie between two of our choices, so a revote will be held between them. This vote ends on July 5th.
Which page is funny/awesome enough to be a WANTED Article?
UnAnything News: Hot off the Coffee Table
- UnAnything is now available in German, Dutch, Klingon, Russian, French, Hebrew, and Japanese!
- Wow, who could have thought this wiki would get 8 years old the same time it hit 3,500+ articles? Anyways its been a fun experience for us all! Here's to another 8 years and 3,500+ pages!
- After more than 10 years, Captain 0 receives a redesign.
- We now have userboxes! They are shiny little boxes that you can put on your userpage. See a list of them here.
- We now have Youtube Player! Now you can listen to music in your profile.
- Flappy Bird is like Angry Birds except the person who plays it is the one who is angry.
Did you know...
- ...7 was framed for eating 9?
- ...The Sword of Epic is not a toy (unless you want it to be one)?
- ...Call of Ducky 2 is purple?
- ...Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird?
- ...You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' attack?
- ...Sometimes Daizee accualy is Dolan?
Quote of the Day:
start another language!