Kryptonite is a glowing mineral composed of sodium, lithium, boron, silicon, oxygen, hydrogen, fluorine and Plotholium found around some stars conveniently close to the UnSolar System. Most extant kryptonite was formed when the red supergiant star Rao went supernova 2.5 million years ago, due to a roundhouse kick. There are many types of Kryptonite.
Where is kryptonite found?
Good question. It is found entirely within star systems within the Local Bubble, such as TRAPPIST-1, LHS 2520 and, unsurprisingly, the Alpha Centauri and Sol systems.
Types of Kryptonite
- Green Kryptonite: Temporarily depowers Superman.
- Red Kryptonite: Temporarily mutates Superman into something weird.
- Blue Kryptonite: Used by Superman to kill Bizarro Superman.
- Gold Kryptonite: Gives Superman more powers.
- White Kryptonite: Kills plants.
- Black Kryptonite: Can create duplicates of people.
- Silver Kryptonite: Makes Superman hallucinate.
- Orange Kryptonite: Gives animals superpowers.
- Pink Kryptonite: Temporarily turns Superman gay.
- Purple Kryptonite: Makes Superman temporarily dumb.
- Bronze Kryptonite: Temporarily gives Superman seizures.
- Yellow Kryptonite: Pisses off Superman.
- Gray Kryptonite: Can kill animals.
- Brown Kryptonite: Makes Superman speak gibberish.