Home Dome is the new home of the Teletubbies ever since Tubby Tower was destroyed in the Great Teletubby Land Massacre of 2015. It was built by the Weldos and is somewhat inspired by The Good Teletubbies' Tubbytronic Superdome.
It has eleven rooms, which is three and two thirds times the amount of rooms Tubby Tower had, which was three. Also, there are three Weldos, and three sides and three points on a triangle, which essentially makes Tubby Tower an Illuminati-confirmed building.
- Hanging Out Room
- Practice Room
- Weapons Room
- Tiddlytubbies' Nursery - This room is actually located on the hidden second level, far from all the weapons, Weekend Pickles, and other dangerous stuff. The Weldos didn't know the Tiddlytubbies were evil. Stupid Weldos!
- A bathroom - Even Teletubbies need to take care of business, you fool.
- Wa-Machine Room - contains, well, the Wa-Machine; the Weldos stole the machine from Wario because Po told them to do it or else
- ELMO'S WORLD! - contains a record player that plays The Elmo Song on repeat; is a trap secretly put there by Elmo in disguise as a fourth Weldo. The Teletubbies are immune to The Elmo Song, so they use this room as a torture room.
- Pool Room and Spa - Also on the second floor, this recently installed room is home to a 30 feet long and 20 feet wide swimming pool with diving boards and a deep end. It also has a hot tub, kiddy pool, acid bathtub (battery acid included for Alt 2.0) and fresh cucumber slices.
- Storage Room
- Empty Room (because the Weldos are stupid)
- Power Shed - On the even more elusive third floor, the power shed is home to the Home Dome's powerful circuit breaker, power supplied by the Teletubby Land Pro-Smog Power Plant.