Halo 6: The Other MC Crossover is a shame better than the best shame out there. It took 10 years to make, due to the fact it incorporates the copyright of Sony, Microsoft, Hideo Kojima, and Nintendo. It is also the redeeming sequel to Halo 5: Reaper-Agent Gadget 2558.
Only a month after the events of Halo 5: Reaper-Locke 2558, the galaxy has become controlled by the ruthless dictatorship of Valve, after a coup conducted in the Microsoft Headquarters. There first action was to supposably end the development of future Halo games, but this act was met with violence. Mister Chief, Samus, Captain Phasma, Nathan Drake, and Duane the Dancing Barbie Meme Kid attacked the city of Redmond, under the leadership of Awheeo.
Campaign: Unlike the past Halo games, campaign would be focused in a free world version of war-torn Redmond, Washington.
Kart Tournament: This is a racing MMO styled racing version of campaign available after the main campaign's completion.
Co-op Campaign: This is essentially a six player version of the campaign, but with a better emphasis of weapons and side quests.
- Master Hand
- Mister Chief
- Agent Carter
- Captain Phasma
- Nathan Drake
- Duane the Dancing Barbie Meme Kid
- Chin Lee from Hong Kong 97
- Grand Dad
- Awphysaur (Cameo)
- Captain Falcon
- Captain Hero
- Leopold Silik
- Shrek Daniels (Cameo)
- Captain Planet
- ISN gave Halo 6: The Other MC Crossover a 10/10/10
- Metaknight also rated Halo 6 at 10 points on his blog
- Michael Bay will be directing the movie adaption of the game, as hinted on the shame case
- On launch, nobody could play this game, but this restriction was eventually lifted.