There are many different ways to get to the future. The most obvious way is using a Time Machine. The time machine, whether it be a DeLorean, a TARDIS, or some cardboard box with a time circuit, will be able to travel from now to then. If you don't want to use a time machine, you could always walk there. If you want to travel ten minutes into the future, that's a ten minute walk. Or if you want to take a car, it's a ten minute drive.
A Timeline no one really cares about
- 2020- Self driving cars are allowed everywhere now.
- 2021- Generation Z finally starts to have power in politics, after Baby Boomers and other shitty generations fuck off, mainly due to dying due to old age.
- 2022- 5,000,000,000 motherfuckers are now on teh intarwebz.
- 2024 - The majority of western youth now sexually identify as bizzare or stupid shit like trigender walrus otherkin.
- 2025- Charlie Brown finally kicks the football, but feels empty now that Lucy van pelt is 99 years old.
- 2026 - Microsoft ceases production of all Windows computers forever.
- 2030- The last video is uploaded to YouTube, this website will shut down.
- 2042- A technique to make all of your wishes come true without a genie's lamp will be invented.
- 2050- Flying cars and time machines will be invented.
- 2060- A parallel universe where history is altered is discovered by dumb asses in space.
- 2117- America no longer exists as a nation, good, you deserve it you lazy fat fucks.
- 2144 - Mexicans steal a time machine, get inside while drunk on bathtub tequila and accidentally travel back to 1947 and crash in Roswell, New Mexico.
- 2200- First dome city on Mars is constructed, Most of the solar system is colonized.
- 9000- The world actually ends allegedly.