Full-Life is one of the only good shooting shames existing right now. It stars Gordon Freeman and you have to eliminate a race of artificially made Gordon aliens. It was released for the computer by Valve.
Gordon went into the White Mesa lab and destroyed a tube full of Alien Matter. He was covered in it and produced alien versions of himself, he did this deliberately to be the most popular Gordon out of Gordon Freeman. The final boss is Gordon himself but you have to put Bombs in his tank so he'll asplode.
- Car screeching pounding Crowbar (for the bonus killing scientists mission)
- Rocket Launcher
- Campaign - play through the shame's story.
- Quick play - single player zombie survival.
- Time Trial - complete assault courses in the quickest time possible.
- Team Deathmatch
- Time Trial Co-op - slightly harder assault courses for up to 4 players
- Free for all
- Zombie Survival - Join a bunch of mates in a zombie survival extravanganza.
- Bowser arena - Bowser is the boss.
ISN gave this a 9.4 out of 10 while ShameSpy gave it a 8.5. PEGI rated it 3+ and ESRB rated it E for Everyone, because they thought Gordon was in it so it would be educational. Biased Ratings said that "OMFG SOSO G00D D4T CHUCK NORRIS PLAYS THIS WAHAHA TRO101010101".
- Everyone bought their kids this game because they thought it was educational since it had Gordon in it.
- There was also no blood, but green goo from the Gordon Aliens.
- The crowbar was used when he was trying to strangle Glados with it.
- It was sold on ShamesCoarse even if it got low age ratings.
- If you type in /moron in the console, Wheatley appears and tries to kill you.
There a few sequels to this which are Full-Life 2, Full-Life: I cannot count to I I I, Full-Life 2 Episode 1, Full-Life 2 Episode 1 Episode 1, and Full-Life: Alex. There was also a spin-off called Count to three with Gordon Freeman.