Dipsy Doodles are evil corn chips created by Dipsy to turn people into Tubby Zombies.
One day, Dipsy was fighting Starfire, who had stolen all of his Tubby Toast and Tubby Custard. She then blew all of Dipsy's food up. Dipsy was so angry, because he had no food to turn people into his zombies with. So, being the master scientist he is, he went to his lab to make a new food.
In his lab, he couldn't find any ingredients for food. All he found was a slice of pie. So, he went out to a store and decided to buy a very special corn chip mix, which advertised on the package:
"AMAZING CORN CHIP MIX!! WHEN COOKED PROPERLY, ALLOWS ANYONE TO BECOME YOUR WILLING SLAVE!!"
Dipsy thought it was perfect, so he bought it for eleventy UnBucks and brought it back to the lab, where he created the EVIL and DANGEROUS corn chips...DIPSY DOODLES!
He used one of the Teletubby Land Bunnies as a guinea pig for the first batch of Dipsy Doodles. The bunny referred to Dipsy as "master" and followed his every command.
Ever since then, Dipsy has partnered with the Wise Potato Chip company to mass-produce Dipsy Doodles, in hopes that someday, he will take over the world with the chips.
Pocoyo was the only one that wasn't turned into a slave.
Victims of Dipsy Doodles
- Teletubby Land Bunnies
- All 4 Piplings
- Tinky Winky (Liked it like a brother)
- Laa-Laa (Didn't like its taste)
- Po (Didn't like it, along with laa laa)
- Starfire (as revenge)
- Emma (from Language Littles)
- Chuck Norris (Loved it!!)
- Fred Durst
- WaWaTinky-Winky (Brainwashed, shot)
- Cookie Monster (replaced cookies with it)
- Talking Flowers
- Baby Yoshi
- Anyone who ever ate a Big Mac
- PaRappa the Rapper
- Bluey (that's why his show sucks)
- Pocoyo (not turned into a Tubby Zombie because he said Dipsy that he loved it)