OriginThe Ceiling Cat's origin is unknown. Some say that Ceiling Cat gave birth to itself, but that would be downright confusing, not to mention impossible. Others say that it did not come from anywhere and has existed forever. This could be true, but remains unconfirmed by the official Timeline of the UnUniverse. Most likely, it was created by Chuck Norris to serve as a companion. This theory is supported by an image created by an artist named Maxwell, who was one of the earliest beings to ever be created, along with Chuck Norris and Giygas.
Ceiling Cat grew up in a litter of three other kittens: Purgatory Cat, Angel Cat, and Basement Cat. Somehow, despite Ceiling Cat creating the UnUniverse, and by extension Chuck Norris, he was born of Chuck Norris. However, since Chuck Norris is far too manly to leave kittens to die, he kept them as the first new members of the Norris dynasty.
The four cats eventually took charge of the areas they lived in, gaining new jobs and responsibilities. Ceiling Cat created all living things, Angel Cat took the souls of the dead into Heaven, Basement Cat devoured the souls of the bad people, and Purgatory Cat did absolutely nothing.
In honor of his foster father, Chuck Norris, Ceiling Cat created humans in his image. Fortunately, he made the wise decision of vastly reducing their power so that they would not destroy each other as well as Earth. Unfortunately, they began doing so anyway by creating guns and polluting the atmosphere, respectively. Thus, Ceiling Cat created the undead to wipe out some of the humans without wasting his resources, but to no avail. To this day, Ceiling Cat tries his best to curb the human population, and has begun to succeed in Japan, where humans are being replaced by robots at Ceiling Cat's will.
- Ceiling Cat takes care of good souls; Basement Cat takes care of bad souls.
- He watches you masturbate.
- He was created by Chuck Norris.
- He had a set of twin sons that are also Undefeatable. This was the duo of Happycat and Dunecat.
- He had another litter. This is presumed to be the Overlongcats.
- 30,000,000 years after the Big Bang, he had another son.
- He also created the UnUniverse, which created Chuck Norris.
- This entry appears to have been stared out of existence.
- His DNA has been found in Billy Mays and Jack Black.
- He is believed to be heavily involved in the history of the United States.
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - - - ( ) -|