Brazil is a big country in the world that likes football and speaks Portugeese.
Brazil's capital is Brasilia.
Brazil hates poor people and builds stadiums on them.
List of uses for Bulldozers in Brazil.
- Covering in glitter and stuff for a parade.
- Destroying poor people houses.
- Moving poor people house rubble to build your Olympic stadium
- Patrolling the abandoned Olympic stadium you're just leaving to rot.
- Destroying the Non-Existent Road to La Paz.
There are around 2500 airports in Brazil.
Around 60% of the Amazon Rainforest is located in Brazil.
Brazil's festivals involve parades that involve dressing lots of women in rude costumes.
The name Brazil comes from a tree named brazilwood.
Brazil is one of the 77 founding members of the United Nations.