|Bombs is a WANTED article!|
Variations of Bombs
- Bomb aka Classic Bomb
- Invented by Morshu during Hyrulean Civil War. The most popular bomb in Hyrule.
- Invented by the Mushroom Kingdom as a weapon of mass destruction during the Videogame War. It was used to bomb Raccoon City so Sony would have no chance of entering the war.
- Holy Bomb aka Holy Hand Grenade
- Invented by Link. This bomb says strange word before exploding. The only explosion of Holy Bomb was in Hyrule Castle: Link exploded castle toilet. The King punished Link and banned him from bomb-production.
- Invented by Squadala Man as Squadala alternative to Morshu's Classic Bombs. During tests, one Squadala Bomb exploded, wrecking the biggest city in East Hyrule. It was possibly copied with the Tubby Bomb.
- Robotnik Bomb
- Very strong bomb. This bomb is in size like a bean and explodes like Squadala Bomb. But it's still not released.
- Very rare and expensive. They are only sold by Morshu. There is no information about Morshu Bomb explosions. It's possible that they don't explode! (It's also possible that their explosions are bigger than a Robotnik Bomb).
- Giygas Bomb
- The same as the Classic Bomb, but only twice as strong and can make people confused. This bomb was made by Giygas with the help of Morshu. This bomb is more fatal than the Holy Bomb, but even deadlier, it releases death fireworks onto the ground and can destroy lot'sa enemies.
- Bowser Bomb
Invented by Bowser. A very powerful bomb that can blow up a Country.It is a dangerous bomb that only villains use to succeed on missions.
- Pulsar Bomb
- Invented by Pulsar with help of Morshu. This bomb gather blue and red energy, then, it expodes in blue and red pulsing beam.
- Tubby Bomb
|Places||( / / / / / ) - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Guys||- - - - - - - -|
|Morshu's stuff||- -|
|Shames||- - - - - - -|
|Major Characters||- - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Minor Characters||- - - -|
|Abilities/Items||- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.