Alternate UnUniverse No. 69 was the first alternate UnUniverse discovered. It contains alternate versions of lotsa people.
- Mr. T: Created this universe, and later went to UnUniverse-Prime to create Kittehlandia, where he spends most of his time.
- Ceiling Cat: Was created by Chuck Norris-Prime using his DNA, and later migrated here to fill in for Mr. T. He later left to create Lolcat Land on Kittehlandia, but not before creating...
- Happycat: Awesome cat who can use NEDM and haz cheezburger. Filling in for Ceiling Cat, who is supposed to be filling in for Mr. T. The real Happycat is rarely seen outside of this alternate universe, and Happycat-Prime is actually the alternate version. He has even more power here, and accidentally people who justify crime with Doom music.
- Alternate T-5001: An awesome robot who, in the future, will travel back in time and through the fabric of the UnOmniverse to create UnUniverse-Prime's UnWorld.
- Alternate Chuck Norris: This guy is really lame.
- Alternate Weegee: The only difference between Alternate Weegee and Weegee-Prime is that Alternate Weegee lacks a hyper form.
- Thor: Viking god who can control thunder. Has a hammer. (No, his powers don't come from the hammer. He was born a god; he found a hammer on the street one day and picked it up.)
- Nondefeatables: A series of insanely powerful gods, including Alternate T-5001, Happycat, Thor, and Alternate Weegee.
- User:TheresaChaton032499, User:DaEleventhHour, User:DaDavestaNew, User:CeresCaracal, User:Hygeiabirb, User:MLGDoris2013, and User:DippyHippyDonut6: The NonAnything Team.
- oyocoP: Pocoyo's nice twin.
- Oryx, Savathun and Xivu Arath: The three Hive Gods that an alternate Hela attempted and spectacularly failed to kill.
- Pou a literally just a crappy alien that lives there for no reason.
- Alternate UnWorld: Was blown up by Vogons in 2001. By that point, however, most of its population had moved to Alternate Kittehlandia due to the Y2K Bug.
- Asgard: The place where the Nondefeatables (including Thor) live. Is one of the only flat planets in this universe.
- Dreadnought: Oryx's throne world, converted into a Moon-sized spaceship. Currently parked above an alternate Saturn.
- The Empire of Coca Cola: A nation on UnWorld. The Alternate version of the Pepsi republic
- The Final Chapter: The alternate version of The end and beyond..., where Happycat and Thor duke it out in a final battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.