|Alt 2.0 is a WANTED article! This means it is among the best UnAnything has to offer! It has been WANTED as of August 2016! Treat it with respect! Go here to see all WANTED articles.|
"I WOKE UP LIKE THIS"
|Hair color:||Strawberry blonde, yet obviously fake, because she's a robot.|
|Home:||The few Pop'n Music machines in United States of UnAmerica|
|Death:||Zizz killed her, then she came back to life like this. Splat Tim killed her too, but she respawned. Also, Snowball tried to kill her once.|
|Likes:||Scaring people for some reason|
|Occupation:||To take over the world one infected Pop'n Music machine at a time; minion of the Teletubbies|
Alt 2.0 was created as a replacement for the original Alt (some other robot who people seem to care about more than her) back in 2010.
Around the same time Matryoshka Miku came out with her creepy and hypnotizing song, Alt 2.0 (coincidentally) came out with a non-creepy and cute song called MARUDE MATRYOSHKA after a trip to Soviet Russia and staring for hours at the cute nesting Matryoshka dolls. The song reached #2 on the UnUniverse Hot 100, but could not make it to #1 because of the hit song Hammer Zone. This is why she and Matryoshka Miku are bitter rivals.
Alt got jealous of Alt 2.0 and felt it was unfair to be replaced, so she got some magician dude named Zizz (who nobody even cares about) to hack into Alt 2.0. Zizz turned Alt 2.0 evil through Idiot Manipulation, Smell Manipulation, and Iggy Azalea.
Alt 2.0 today
Alt 2.0 is known to hide inside Pop'n Music arcade machines, which are more popular in Japan than they are in America. The reason being is because of HER.
Pop'n Music used to be seen as a lighthearted shame just because of its cute characters, but Alt 2.0, as the first un-cute character, bumped up every song in the shame and made it harder than ever before. All the things coming down at you in the shame came down 2910x faster, and more appeared on the screen at a time thanks to Alt 2.0 dragging the other Pop'n Music characters to Alphabeta, where they were forced to monitor the assembly lines at the Letter Factory to make sure no more Bursters appeared instead of letters. Due to this, Pop'n Music's old reputation was wiped from everyone's minds and it is now seen as a terrifying, hard, and unpopular shame. With cute characters.
After Alt 2.0's rampage, 27 Pop'n Music machines in America were thrown away or shipped in crates to Gensokyo. THANKS A LOT.
Involvement in Teletubbies
Outside of Pop'n Music, Alt 2.0 works as a minion of the Teletubbies. She created the Tubby Phone, which she gave to the Teletubbies in exchange for enslavement and a year's supply of Tubby Custard with Laa Doodles to dip in it. She currently works alongside the Teletubbies as the scary member of the group, who kills Teletubby Land Bunnies just by looking at them.
- Hypnotizing the Higglytown Heroes
- Creating the Tubby Phone, which she gave to the Teletubbies on November 9, 2015.
- Becoming a counselor at Camp Wonky Donkey
- Singing the Little Einsteins Theme Song Remix and almost destroying Teletubby Land
- Getting infected by Bonzi Buddy causing her to get Un-Hacked, but getting re-hacked somehow (without even coming into contact with that guy who hacked her)
- Letting the band on the School of Rock TV Show make a cover of MARUDE MATRYOSHKA
- Causing The DABPOCALYPSE!
- Alt 2.0 used to say "Hello darling" to say "hello" before she was hacked, but after the hack, she stuttered on the "da" part of "darling" and could not stop unless rebooted. The Teletubbies taught her to say "eh-oh" and now she uses it on a regular basis ever since. In fact, she speaks fluent Telugu thanks to them.
- It took her literally 20 minutes to learn Telugu.
- Nobody knows who built her, but some say it is Steve Jobs due to the fact that her head's shape resembles that of an iMac.
- She will get you! Run to the Stupid Sofia the Stupid First page quickly!
|Dudes and Teletubbies|
|Dudes||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - -|
|- - - - -|
|Teletubby Minions||(Tubby Toadster) - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|
|Former Teletubbies||- - - - - -|
|Former Teletubby Minions||- - -|
|Teletubby Minions That Vary Sides That They are on||-|
|- - - - -|
|Former Boohbah||- - - -|
|Wa-Guys||- - - - - - - - - - - -|
|WaTinky Winkies||- - - - - - - -|
|- - - - - - - - - -|
|- - - - -|
|Shows||- - - - -|
|WoTelotubs||- - - -|
|- - - - -|
|- - - -|
|Vehicles, Weapons and Objects||(knock-off) - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -|